No One Will Be Denied Care at Kaniksu Community Health
Kaniksu Community Health will not deny anyone primary healthcare services. We serve everyone, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. This means we serve anyone who is uninsured, has Medicaid, Medicare, or is insured with private insurance.
- We offer several convenient options to pay for the care you received from Kaniksu Community Health. You can use any of the following options to pay your bill(s):
- Cash (payable in person only)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- We accept a wide variety of Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health plans. Please call (208) 263-7101 to ensure that your insurance is among those we accept.
- We provide a sliding fee scale based on your income and household size. Patients are asked to pay a nominal fee when you check-in for your visit. Any additional charges will be collected when you check-out.
There are three convenient ways you can pay for your care: by phone; in person; by mail. Learn more about each payment method below.
Pay by Phone
To pay bills over the phone, please call
267-1718, Bonners Ferry
448-2321, Priest River
Pay in Person
Payments may be made in person at your clinic during regular business hours.
Pay by Mail
To pay by mail, please send your payment to:
Kaniksu Community Health
P.O. Box 2160
Sandpoint, ID 83864